Sunday, December 31, 2006

Why another blog?



When I thought about blogging for the first time, I wasn't sure if I wanted a single blog and make a nice cocktail of the various topics I wanted to talk about, or keep the flavors seperate and let them have their individualities. I finally settled for the latter because henna designing isn't really travelling (which is what my first blog is about) and neither is it about Indian fashion (which my next blog will be about) :). Although sometime in the future, I may have another one combining Indian fashion with global fashion and henna designing.


After a break of four years, somewhere around December 2005, I got back into henna designing. Alternating between geeking and practicing my MBA skills during the day and designing during the evenings feels really good :). I know there is a lot of information online about henna and if you were search Google, you would find hundreds if not thousands of sites on henna and henna designs. Through this blog I hope to have my take at demystifying henna, information that I have on henna, tips and techniques on henna designing (gained either through personal experience or read in articles over the years), initiate some discussions on these topics and in the process also get some feedback on my designs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home